Monday, February 21, 2011

"Girl Gotta Have'Em Shoes"

I went out last week to do some shopping and of course I ran into the cutest shoes.... Well, I had to start packing for vacation so I needed to make sure that I have the RIGHT shoe to go with all of my clothes for vacation. Yes, I found some really good ones too!!! I told you in the title that you are going to have to have them. I enjoyed my shoe experience, the stores I went shoe shopping at: DILLARD'S, NORDSTROM, NEIMAN MARCUS and MACY'S!!! Check them all out and let me know what you think. Please leave comments or if you need any help with anything just let me know. Remember a shoe can really change your style, it can be an old dress that your going to wear. And if you pair it up with a new sexy, fun, classy shoe then it's like you purchased a whole new dress. With these shoes that I choose this week you can see that there are so many different textures with each shoe. That is the style right NOW!!!! So, you can put on some simple jeans and blouse and add one of these shoes and go from UMMM to WOW!!!



Christian Louboutin
Rock & Republic


Rock & Republic

Alexander McQueen

Christian Louboutin

Sam Eldeman

Gucci

Please leave your comments and let me know what you think about the shoes for this week. I would love to hear from you all!!!!




ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment