Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Girl Gotta Have'Em Shoes"

I have been on vacation all week so I haven't been blogging much. But, I am back to work on Tuesday and that means we are back to blogging and bringing you the HOTTEST Shoe game around. While I was shopping for somethings for my vacation I discovered some serious SHOE GAME!!!! If I haven't told you all then I want to make sure that I let you know. If you have some HOT shoes then your entire style is going to be HOT. You can't go wrong with a simple outfit and then some HOT, BANGING shoes. Then your outfit turns into your "HOT STYLE"!!!! So let's check out what HOT shoes I found. Okay the first shoe that I had been looking for was one that I seen Kerri Hilson wear to an awards event last month. Well, I found some close to it I am thinking maybe her shoes were custom made but  these are close to them. Please leave comments and let me know what you think.




Kerri Hilson

Alexander McQueen
Jimmy Choo

Jessica Simpson

BP "Ambrosia"

Jessica Simpson


Brian Atwood








ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment