Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Style

Okay it is SPRING time!!! So, I just wanted to share with you all some hot spring styles. Everyone knows that spring does come with a little rain, wind and coolness.... So, some HOT jackets will help you with your style. I found some HOT jackets that I wanted to share with you. If you blend a cute jacket with jeans, leggings, dresses or skirts. Then you have a winning look. Mix them up however you like just know that you can play with the jackets in a lot of different ways. Here are some HOT looks.... All of these HOT jackets come from BCBG Maxazria to which if you don't have a store in your area then you can order online. So, check my pics out and let me see what you think.


Single Button Jacket- Everyone needs one of these to add that flare and style to your outfit.



Sima Faux- Suede Vest- I have this one and the fit is awesome it looks great with skinny jeans or leggings.



Ozzy Double-Layer Jacket- this is an awesome jacket its so HOT!!!



Oriel-Raw Edge Leather Jacket- I have this one in white and it is just so cute I paired it up with black leggings and a pink tank top with my knee high boots and it was HOTT!!!



ANA SATIN Jacket is really cute and has a lot of attitude!!! All in its on!!!



Ponte-Sleeve Leather Jacket- I have this one in black and it is just an amazing addition to an outfit!!!



Ophelia- Ruffled Trench Coat- You know it's SPRING time so who says that you can't be in style when it rains. If you have style then you are in style in every type of weather. This trench coat is so SHEEK it also comes in gray.



Jordan Asymmetrical Jacket- Too DIE for!!! I have this one and it is so CUTE... It was also worn by Chili on "What Chili Wants"!!!!







ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment