Friday, March 18, 2011

MANI AND PEDI

I have two Mani & Pedi's to share with you all. I was on vacation last week so I got a Mani & Pedi while I was out and I got another one this week. Okay I know I said that I was going to do the pink polish for the month of February because it is the month of LOVE!!!! Well, okay I went a little overboard and still did it last week while I was on vacation. So, here it is this is not my usual nail technician because I got it done on vacation but she really did a great job. Let me know what you think and let me know what color you are wearing now a days....



Pinkish Rose with white hearts and black specks!!!!






Now these are my new ones for this week that I just got done so let me know what you think of my new color!!!






Blue with white flowers dipped in blue!!!!







Okay please share some of your mani & pedi's with me so I can see what you all are doing for Spring. And please leave comments I would love to know what you all think about my blog!!!






ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist



1 comment:

  1. I need to get a mani and pedi but I just never have the time to get away to get it done. I am going to do better. It looks so nice on you.

    ReplyDelete