Saturday, January 15, 2011

FASHION SHOW

I will be attending the Entertainment and Fashion Night Out on January 21, 2010 in HOT ATLANTA!!! EFNO will bring to you the latest fashions with celebrity fashion designer StevieBoi. The NY native haute couture mastermind has designed for Lady Gaga, Angel Lola Love, Patty Labelle, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, and many more. He also had his first show case at NY Fashion Week in the Spring/Summer Collection back in September 2010. StevieBoi has showcased his new line all over the world and recently signed a contract to launch a luxury line in the beginning of Spring 2011!!!!!! So, I have just got my ticket for the fashion show and I am so ready to give you all the exclusive hot fashions for 2011. Yes, this also gives me the excuse to BUY a new outfit, shoes, accessories..... Well, I guess us fashionistas don't really need a excuse to shop but if the SHOE fits~~~~~ WELL, the SHOE FITS me just like FASHION does..... Kandi Burruss (Xscape, Real Housewives of Atlanta) will be performing at the fashion show as well. And I know I will be stopping by her boutique (TAGS) to see what I can add to my closet. I just might find something for the event....



ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist









Manifest Parlor & Club Primal presents Entertainment & Fashion Night Out on January 21, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment