Thursday, January 6, 2011

WEDDINGS (PART TWO)

Back to the adventure. Yes, I have more pictures to share with you all on this wedding dress and bridesmaid dress adventure.


This is the perfect reception dress.




This is also a perfect reception dress.




Now how did I get stuck being the model to try on the dresses. A stylists has a lot of roles..... Plus I loved the fact that Prascilla's Bridal (Downtown Atlanta) has a silk robe for you to put on in between you trying on other dresses. This is the first bridal place that I had been to that actually had that. I loved it!!!!



Mikkisha on the phone with her bridesmaids. (Decisions)


Mikkisha waiting to try on "THE DRESS"!!!!


Mikkisha still on the phone with her bridesmaids.


I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!!



HERE IT IS AGAIN.... IT'S JUST SIMPLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!



ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist














No comments:

Post a Comment