Thursday, January 6, 2011

STYLE

I just love @Kandi's (Kandi Burress from the REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA) boutique Tags it is located in Smyrna, Georgia. The jacket that I am wearing in these pics is from her boutique. I really like the fact that every time I go to the boutique that there is new merchandise. And that there are usually only 1 to 3 of each item. So, therefore you will not see yourself around town. I don't know about you but I don't like to see myself all over the place. If you are not in the atlanta area then you can go to the website which is WWW.TAGSATL.COM and you can purchase from the website. This is such a nice cozy boutique. "ONE DAY" I want to have my own boutique. Well, one day I will have my own boutique. OH... I forgot to let you all know that Tags also has men clothing so it's not just for women. You can get you something ladies and get your boo something too....



Yes, my ring and my nail polish match..... Did I plan that? NO, I just have STYLE!!!



The black ring on the right hand is also from tags boutique. I just love this ring tooo.






Gathered Metallic Short Jacket from Tags Boutique. WWW.TAGSATL.COM. (Kandi Burress's Boutique) I just love this jacket it is so different and that is what makes it so unique to me.

























ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist






No comments:

Post a Comment