Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PURPOSE AND PASSION

Welcome to Innovative Stylez, I am so excited about sharing so many things with you all. Everyone that knows me knows that I have a extreme passion for fashion and interior decorating. It is just a HUGE gift that GOD has given me. So, many times my friends and family ask me why don't you open your own business and decorate. Well, I am going to let you all into my world so you can see how GOD has given me this beautiful gift. I truly believe that fashion and home designing is my purpose and my passion. Just seeing someone's face when I help them put together an outfit or help them with designing a room in their home just makes me all gushy inside. I am a firm believer that if "you look good, you feel good".

Do you have an event coming up and just don't know what to wear?
Do you need help with your wardrobe?
Do you want to change your look and upgrade your wardrobe?
Do you need help decorating your new or old home?

Just send me an email @ innovative.stylez@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!!






ERICA BAEZ COLON – the stylist

8 comments:

  1. Love it sis!! This is just the beginning!!! You already know you will be helping me decorate my next house. Proud of you!! Oh and you know I need those shoes!! They would be an awesome bday present:). Love ya!!

    Yolanda Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the white after labor day. I feel like if it looks good and you feel good then you should rock it!!!! Stay focused and follow your passion. I am looking forward to you styling me for my wedding!!!
    La-Tonia Starks

    ReplyDelete
  3. U GO GIRL!!!! You definitely have style and thanks for sharing. Keep it up..this is a fabulous blog!! Positive, motivational and interesting...I like it...A lot that is...:):)Colette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Ladies!!! It is a step out on faith that is long past due... but, big things will come soon!!! Love you all!!!!

    Erica Baez Colon- the stylist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of u Erica I cant believe u hid it from me.yes u do need to share ur gift with the world. Do ur thing miss lady. I love u!!
    *~Shegra Parker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ms. shegra!!!! Please make sure that you follow the blog and friend us and leave comments whenever you want... Love ya>>>>

    Erica Baez Colon- the stylist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I checked out your website, awesome!!! This is definately you, cant wait to see more...


    Kimberly Pope-Lamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kim!!! I can't wait to add more.....

    ReplyDelete